A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ice Lollies

Made Icelollies 2 weekends ago. The lolly mold has been bought for months, but I hadn't had the time nor the energy to do it until now. Thanks to June who did it first, I got the urge to start on some!

Took out the brand new Moulinex blender for this purpose.
Jovann had fun pressing the huge blender knob to hear the whirring sound. Hehehe....he helped me blend all the flavours.



Yeah! done!


J helped me put the sticks in, then we put it inside the freezer...

The next day, we took out the mango and I let J try. .......................He didn't want it!!! Sigh.

Nevermine, we tried the next weekend. I pretended to take out the lolly and enjoy it myself, and that was when he decided that it must be yummy. So he wanted it from me licked the lolly for quite long. hehehe.


Ooooh...this is my favourite, the strawberry yakult one, just the right combi of sweet and tangy sour!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hihi,

Can I know where did you get the ice-cream mould from?? Thanks!