A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Friday, March 14, 2008

CNY at Auntie Brenda

Its Sunday, so its Aquaducks in the morning!

Uncle Shawn came with Arianne alone as Auntie Brenda is busy cooking for the upcoming party at her house.

At home, Jovann is waiting for his parents to pack finish his stuff and get out of the house. He's bored, he's rested and in a laid back mood. He knows he looks great for the camera, and he unwittingly strike a pose. I LOVE this photo!!! such an uncharacteristic sneer on his face, leaning back on his Daddy's swim bag. Hehehe!


His favourite humpty dumpty activity at Aquaducks. :)

**

**

After Aquaducks, direct to Brenda's! we were of course the first to arrive, and were treated to unlimited helpings of everything hahahaa. There's sizzling hot meat wraps, fresh from the pan (Brenda cooked then Sam took over to help and Sam prided himself on his being more evenly fried hahaha), yummy fusion spaghetti with hey bee hiam and fried crispy garlic that sam and I insisted on adding chilli too (on hindsight, I think this stubborn chilli addition contributed to my flu 3 days later) and which kept bringing me back for MORE MORE MORE, fragrant fried rice with prawns and lapchiong. Everything tastes so darn good I nearly couldn't bear to stop eating to give way to the dessert (strawberry sorbet!!!), coz I know once I eat the dessert I am not supposed to eat back the savoury. Oh Well!

Great Party Brenda!!! I want more hey bee hiam spaghetti PLEASE!!!! I will eat in moderation the chilli this time... :P

**

**