A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Mommy's venture into digital scrapbooking

Yes, though I have spent tons of money, effort and not to mention valuable space in setting on my scrapbooking station, I have not touched it often enough to make the investment worthwhile. So much so that I have not even completed my WEDDING scrapbook, for crying out loud. I have to stop kidding myself that one day I will finish my honeymoon scrapbook.......ever. Guess the nice stacks of 12x12 paper may never be used up, nor the pretty little embellishments in their compartmentalised boxes, my tool kits and whatnots. Because I am going DIGITAL!

My first attempt, and I complete my first page in 1.5hours! Cool! Swell! Exhiliarating! so proud of myself. hehehee. Jovann darling, maybe now you REALLY will have your own pages of growing up years, coz this allows me to do everything in front of a computer.

Anyway, for those who don't know what a scrapbook is, here's my 1st 2 projects. :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! How on earth did you manage to find time to do all this amidst the hectic routines of motherhood. Here's wishing a wonderful family a wonderful life full of joy and good health!

tkwee said...

Thks for the photo