A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Monday, February 5, 2007

What Happens when 12 Babies and 21 parents get together?

Havoc! Fun! Lotsa hair pulling, brawling, finger licking and getting to know each other.

12 of our September 2006 babies got together at our place on 3 Feb and we had a babelicous GOOD TIME! The parents I mean...................

Fun time on the playmat

















Lotsa more photos coming up. Not surprised as all the 21 parents were armed to the tooth with camers, SLRs and videocams! Stay tuned!

***********************************************
From Jovann :
Daddy and Mummy is so excited with the photos Uncle Desmond took of our family, as he is already well-known as a fantastic photographer in the September 2006 thread even before we even met him. Mummy loves the photos coz she said it makes her look so slim hahahaa. But mummy, you ARE slim. Honest! *cross fingers behind me*

Move over! gimme a man some space!










































Mummy say I was a naughty boy that day, disturbed so many girls and leaving such an impression. I pulled Rachel's hair again and again, relentlessly. she cried so hard her mummy had to remove her from the playmat pic. So sorry, Rachel, but I do think you have nice hair, I can't resist. Before that, I had a tussling match with Jadelle on the mat coz I wanted the toy she was eyeing.










































































The girls are getting to know each other.











































My friend Reubern enjoying himself on the bumbo!































And I didn't realise that boy has hip hop blood in him! Or was he just trying to get out of the bumbo???





















Auntie Wendy (baby Rachel's mum) asked to carry me, and I was happy in her arms, smiling and chuckling away, the ever-sociable me. She seems to like me, but that was before I made her little daughter cry... :(























Auntie Brenda did an excellent bola bola demonstration. what is bola? Its an inflatable ball that the mummies asked Auntie Brenda to buy, its only $2.25 but lotsa fun we can do with it!
























My shoulders seemed rather popular that day. A pretty baby Clarisse fell asleep soundly on my shoulder, while pretty baby Arianne leaned on it for some time. Not that I am not enjoying the attention. *wink*













































Baby Trinity's daddy and mummy did a cute little film of all the babies that day.
Watch all the 12 cute babies here!


My 1st girlfriend Trinity bought me a softoy Eeyore, and boy do I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jovann,

It's Auntie Smiley! You are soooooo cute! Auntie has always thought that girls are cuter and sweeter and Auntie is ok with just one girl. But after looking at your photos, Auntie is tempted to try for another baby next time and hope that the baby will be a boy like you, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Dear Auntie Smiley, so nice of you! thank you so much. Please tell that to Mummy, because whenever I am naughty, cranky, or even a little less affectionate (read - don't smile at her when she comes back from work OR don't gaze at her adoringly like most baby girls during nursing), she tells me she wants her next baby to be a girl so she can teach me some loving manners. But Auntie Smiley, those times I don't gaze at mummy when she's nursing me is not because I don't love her, its just that there are more interesting things to see! Errrrrr........that's just as bad isn't it? Hmmmm.........

- By Baby Jovann