A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Saturday, April 21, 2007

High Tea at Orchard Hotel

It was to be a leisurely afternoon, 8 Mommies and their babies are gathering for an afternoon of starving themselves silly with the high tea at Orchard Hotel. It was actually organised for Auntie Angeline, pretty Trinity's Mom, whom is in Singapore for 1-2 weeks and flying back to HongKong 2 days later. So there's a lot of chatting, exchanging babies to carry, and photo-taking of course!

During this sofa episode, a few waitresses from the nearby restaurants heard the commotion and came out to admire us cute babies hehehe.

I am flanked by babes. One is holding my left hand, and the other clutching my leg! I am so popular already!


Playing with Baby Jac's socks.
Pondering over why Baby Arianne has a fetish with them. They look just like mine, just that these are pink....



And as usual, I am talking to myself when the photo-taking went on around me. Babies were frowning, calling for Mommies, or just quietly observing. But I am practising my current favourite alphabet and chanting "Aaaa.....Aa.......aaaaa....AAAAAAAA!!!!" at varying loudness and intensity. Auntie Diana insisted I must be calling Baby Arianne.







And our Mommies!!!


Finally, Baby Trinity arrived, I have not seen her for such a long time! :) Ain't she sweeeeeeet? :)



No comments: