A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Gymboree - at 4 and 7 mths old

What a difference!!!

Back in Jan 2007, I went to Gymboree for the first time, where I was scared to tears by Gymbo the Clown. After the class, a few of our mommies and daddies went to the coffee place downstairs to chit chat, and we took this photo. Don't ask me why our Mommies were hiding behind us. That time, all of us were rather quiet babies, deceptively well-bahaved in fact. I mean, we were only 4+ months old! Sitting quietly where our Mommies placed us, more or less managing to face the camera.




And Then, coincidentally, 3 months later, the SAME 3 of us went to Gymboree again! and this time (*Ahem, proud look*), I played with Gymbo the Clown and kinda enjoyed myself but were rather tired towards the end. And, during lunch time, the mommies realised its the same 3 at the table and excitedly took another photo, trying to renact the old times. Even the positions are the same!!!

No such Luck. The babies have grown, and now they don't keep still for the shot.


Now, Arianne is a refined young lady, Der Nen is a super fast crawler, and me? ... Just wouldn't keep still for the camera.







Ooops, Mommy caught me sleeping with a beauty.......... its Baby Sophie... :)

No comments: