A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Ah Gong and Me

Ah Gong and Me

When at Ah Gong's house on Weds - Fridays, he has a special bathtime ritual with me. After washing me up and drying me and putting me in nice clean clothes, Ah Gong loves to then comb my hair gently with the ivory husk comb that he bought especially for me, bring me in front of the full length mirror in Mommy's old bedroom (which is now MY bedroom), and make me pose for the camera for him to take a few shots of me. I will always oblige, and he is always tickled silly by the coy yet self satisfied expression I tend to wear on my face at this times.


Why is Ah Gong getting the camera in the picture? SSSSssshhhhh... he's showing off his new CAMERA lah, can't you tell???












Ah Gong actually invested in the LATEST Canon digital camera, the IXUS 70, just for ME. *Smug Look*. heehe, here's a few of the first shots with the new camera...



1st Time in my Safety 1st Booster Seat, minutes after Mommy brought it home from Taka Baby Fair. :P



Me in new clothes bought my 2nd grand aunty from Hong Kong. All of them said I look more matured in this. Do I?



My Uncle Parrot!!! Or is it Auntie Parrot? It's been 20+ years and they have NOT got that figured out....hhhhhmmm.... This is Mommy's pet parrot since she was 8yrs old. Poor him gotta be banished to the guest room whenever I am there, because Daddy Mommy thinks his screeches are too harsh for my vulnerable ears. Ah Gong likes to bring me into the room to look at "Jiao Gu", which means "uncle parrot" in Teochew, and I always kick my legs in excitement and screech happily at him, while he seems to be trying his best to put as much distance between us as his chain would allow. I do find him cute.... do you?

No comments: