A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Monday, July 16, 2007

First Time at the Airport!

3rd Uncle's going to Canberra, Syndey to study for 3 whole years!

We sent him off with a bang, at a dinner at Whitebait and Kale, 7 July. The food was delicious, Mommy and Daddy suggested this place after a yummylicious Sunday Brunch here recently. At the dinner, Mummy and Daddy nearly swooned over the Bread and Butter pudding dessert, which Daddy usually don't like. Throughout dinner, I made a lot of noise and they had to take turns carrying me, Gong gong too. The Bellamy's toothy pegs didn't satisfy me, and after my steamed pear dessert I still kept making noise, wanting to get out of my chair. at 10pm, Daddy knew I was sleepy so we left early.




At Changi Airport, I had boundless energy after a 45mins nap in the Ergo. Its my FIRST TIME AT THE AIRPORT! I had my dinner at Delifrance bistro, then sent 3rd Uncle Ernest off to the departure gate, where we took a lot of photos.







We then went to the viewing gallery to watch his plane take off, but I was busy entertaining myself while being pushed around in the stroller by Mommy. My cousin Kieira was napping in her stroller, and Mommy kept shushing me when I screamed or babble to myself too loud.



We went to the cafeteria to have dinner, for the adults. Somehow Mommy managed to gobble dwn her steaming hot bowl of prawn noodle soup so she can entertain me. I spent my time standing up, sitting down, standing up, sitting down and babbling happily in the chair! Gong Gong commented my energy is boundless. Daddy said I am like the Energizer bunny. hehe!


**

**

No comments: