A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hair Cut Nightmare

Jovann has been having his hair cut by either me (just that 2 times before I chicken out) and his Ma ma. He has been the most obedient when having his hair cut by his Ma Ma. So on 13 April, whilst we visited the huge Mothercare outlet in Harbourfront, we decided excitedly that Jovann will have his first proper hair cut. We were so sure he will enjoy it, after all, there's toy cars he can sit in...cool!

Wrong.

From the time he entered the store (Hua Xia), he started crying once we put him in the toy car. Never before. And cried even louder when we tried placing him in the proper chair. In the end, I had to sit with him on my lap on the chair, both of us draped with salon protective sheets (but i still get hair all over me). But throughout that 1/2hour of torture, Jovann was crying and screaming all the way, yelling "ma ma, ma ma, ma ma" as if upset with me for putting him through this. My heart aches and so does hubby's. After that 1/2 hour of nightmare hair cut, we promised never to bring him there again.

Its amazing what a simple hair cut does to you...

The cute little Jovann before the haircut.






The cheeky boy after the hair cut!




No comments: