A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Jovann is a Gor Gor

Been tired out the past month, and didn't post coz concentrating on resting, spending quiet time with my little one and big one, and also trying sleep training. the latter's tough.... hhmmm....trying to let her fall asleep on her own during naps. super not easy. I must say I am not even 50% THERE.

Enjoy spending the day time with her, watching her sleep, nap, make noise in her sleep, stretch, even her cries are music to my ears. ok, perhaps only the gentle orh-eh orh-eh cries, not the wailing pick-me-up-NOW-else-I-will-... kinda cries.. I love her orh-eh orh-eh baby cries, coz Jovann stopped crying like that after a week. Jazreel still crying like that after a mth. Love that sound heheee...

My little boy dotes on his little sis.

Every night he comes home with his Daddy he will call out "Mommy I am HOME!" or "来了来了!". He will then hold my thigh and guide me to the bathroom to accompany him to wash his hands, after which he will say "I wanna see mei mei". and we will bring him to her room. If she is falling asleep or sleeping, J will whisper very loudly "Tip toe....tip toe" and walk slowly with his back hunched as if he is tip toeing into the room, but actually his voice combined with his footsteps is enough to wake an elephant.

I will spend some time playing with him in the living room, while Daddy gets ready to bathe for him. Recently, Daddy asked who does he miss most Jovann said "I miss Mommy"....awwwwww.....love him.

In the morning without fail, he will ask to smell mei mei's head. Thats after we taught him how to, thereafter he wants to do it EVERYTIME he sees her. super cute. and he will say "nice" after that.

The first time they met each other at home, he kept on piling his toys into Jaz's rocker, something he never manage to do with his friends. Somehow with his sister, this is the first sign he loves to share things with her, and I am crossing my fingers it will continue. :)

Since she's a few days old, J has been requesting to carry mei mei. On the 14th day, we let him do it for the first time. That day, Auntie Joanne is visiting mommy and she saw how happy he was.

Holding her carefully...


Laughing happily at Auntie Joanne.


Looking so pleased with himself.


He did this when saying "tickle tickle" hehee...


This is what he did when we wanna bring her away. He held her tighter hehee.


Kissing her


Yummy!


No comments: