A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Behind the Scenes!

Mommy did up nice little invites for me, to be send to my guests. It even comes with a little ducky sticker behind to "seal" the envelope. (Actually its self-sealing lah, Mommy just hiao wanna put the ducky there. sssssshhhhh......) oh and it comes with a map toO!










Mommy also did an email invites for me, it goes out to friends and colleagues before the post invites. :)


Mommy also personalised my goody bags for all my friends who come to my party!

I have 2 little guests.....1 mth old and 3 mths old girls!


5-7yr old boys


my 1 yr old friends!


3yr olds to 7 yr old girls


for a 12 yr old cousin


my own goody bag!


All packed and ready days before my BASH!


Resources for goody bags contents
* Most food contents from Meidi Ya Japanese supermarket
* Mini toons
* BloomB United Square
* Bags itself from Birthday Direct (overseas spree)

2 comments:

malcolmsharon said...

This is like every kid's dream party! From the pics, it looks like Jovann had a great time!
Sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate his 1st Birthday. He's a really lucky Boy..Lots of hugs & kisses, Uncle Malcolm & Aunt Sharon

Anonymous said...

Dear Uncle Malcolm and Auntie Sharon, I was sad you couldn't be at my party too... but thanks so much for your pressie, love the customised touch so much! and your house is gorgeous, thanks for the lovely dinner! :) Love lots.... Jovann