A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Clarence's 1st Birthday

Clarence's Birthday Party! 25 August 2007.

Held at The Legends....such a nice sounding place isn't it? Legends.......echos of the mystic, romance and class.... Mommy initially wanted to hold my birthday celebration here also, thanks for Auntie Peachie's recommendation. But as their high tea timing is my nap timing, this option is kinda out. OH well, at least I get to attend a PARTY there!!

Clarence looks so cute that day, and his cake is so cute too! with marshmallow lollipops his mommy bought from B.I.Y.




I met baby Rae-Ann, Alexis there as well. Alexis tried to play with me by swiping her hands across my face and body, but I just woke up, in a very laid back dun-mess-with-me mood. and I cried! Mommy daddy din console me much, coz Mommy feels big boys shldn't cry, so I stop after a while. hehee.

But when Rae Ann played with me, it was fun!! She talks to me a lot in her baby language, and I replied back. Our parents were amused we were holding a conversation heheee...she is such a pretty darling, don't you tink?




This photo is taken after Clarence cake cutting, 3babies were plonked on the sofa. Clarence was busy surveying his guests, and Rae Ann and me put our arms around each other! My left arm encircled her shoulders and she did the same. buddy buddy leh....Don't I look like a big boy protecting a pretty damsel??? :) she is so sweet lah her...I like her very much, and I think she likes me too, don't you? :P




See our ballroom dance....
got standard a not? If you want us to perform at your birthday party, call my mom kae?







No comments: