A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Party Planning in Progress

Sorry friends and fellow mommies, think i have been lazy in updating my blog recently. besides being sick and down with sore throat and a persistent cough (I saw GP 4 times, i finished 2 course of antibiotics and 3 bottles of cough mixture, 9 bottles of chuan pei herbal drink, 2 cans of snake water, 2 strips of lozenges, pi pa gao, manuka honey, salt gurgle, everything!!!) for almost 4 weeks now, I am also planning for Jovann's 1st Birthday BasH!!! where got time??? I just saw a chinese physician and she said I will recover within 3 days with her medicine. After taking her med, I am coughing harder than ever especially at night, close to coughing my lungs out. cannot talk without coughing. Its so embarrassing when I have coughing fits in the office, outside, at coffee shops, I feel as if I am contagious, aiyoh... but I am very considerate, I use a tissue to cover my mouth when I cough in public, and use a mask at home with near to Jovann. Sigh...this is so tiring, hope I get better soon. A friend just suggested today that I try bird nest. Why didn't I think of that?

Planning this party is both great fun and stress. the stress part is the guest list. There's so many people I wanna invite! so many ppl who has shown love to Jovann in one way or other, played a part in his life the past 12 months. But try as I might, I couldn't fit everybody into my guest list, because hubby's side of the family is HUGE and our venue cannot fit all that we wish to invite. Really a tough decision to make......but Jovann wants all of you to know that he loves EACH and EVERY one of you whether or not you are at his party can? *smooches and hugz*.

8 more days and counting......

No comments: