A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Sunday, October 14, 2007

WE LOVE MELBOURNE - Part 4

Day 4!



Our target is Bridge Road, the stretch where many factory outlets shops are. But first, lunch.....stopped at Chapel Street, the opposite of Bridge Rd...its where all the upmarket labels, trendy fashion boutiques, sassy cafes are....lovely! ate a lovely lunch at New Wind VIetnamese and Thai Cuisine... Fed Jovann his porridge. :)


Then...to Bridge Road! We parked twice, coz street simply too long to cover by foot alone...
Wow....really a lot of nice clothes! but not all of them are cheap..! I ended up buying some baby clothes, and a blouse and 3/4 pants for myself. Hubby spend a long time in this leather shop, he is keen to buy another leather jacket....he seems interested in customising....hehehe....

Jovann after a nap...we are parked outside Parenthood.

We then drive further down, and discover this LOVELY LOVELY SHOP! its like a HUGE motherswork that we have in Singapore. its called Parenthood. lots of lovely toys, books, bedlinen, wooden toys....organic bath supplies...aiyoh, I can go on and on and on! We spent $120AUD here! bought organic body lotion for Jovann, lotsa books, some wooden toys (he grabbed one and didnt let do)...a CUTE ducky bath mat!!!! I LIKE!!!!! hehehee...


And don't forget out DINNER! Yeah, Chris cooked for us. I ordered the pasta I mentioend in the earlier post, and hubby ordered lamb loin chops with roast parsnip, peas and an old english gravy. and I tell you, BOTH ARE DELICIOUS! yum yummm....hubby find the lamb loins as good as his fav at Oaks. I found mine one of the nicest linguine i have eaten. perfect.....




I told hubby I definitely want to order one more of his dinner before we return to Singapore!


This nottie boy, likes Douglas so much, see what he did?
**

**

No comments: