A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Divine Couture Tai Tais - Gathering at Auntie Corina's

Mommy brought me to her fellow Divine Couture kakis house, where there are so many pretty aunties for me to goggle at! And Auntie Corina's house is lovely, Mommy said it exudes spa ambience, very well-done! Before going up, we had a little incident in the car where I pooped big time, rather an explosive one. So I had to stay put and get changed before going up. While in the car, Mommy picked up my bandana and played peekaboo with me, and I responded! She's thrilled because the last time she tried I was only 2-3 months old and I simply refuse to show any response. Clever Daddy whipped out the camera and Mommy had this precious FIRST on video. :)



I was being passed from Auntie to Auntie, especially AUntie Ashley who enjoys plucking me from mommy's arms and plonking me into somebody else's. I napped for a short while in Mommy's arms and on the nice day bed, before coming out of the room and playing "Pass the Baby" again for a while. Auntie Sandy was a whiz with the camera, and took some nice shots of me. *FLY KISSES* to Auntie Sandy. I was given a huge Easter Bunny by Auntie Sandy, which I held to pose.





What's this bunny doing in my arms??!!






Lovely cup cakes bought by Auntie Sandy. We didn't get to eat it because we had to rush off to another place for visiting after this.

No comments: