A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Barberfly Wings!

When I was in the toilet tonight, hubby put on Jovann the pair of swimming arm floats Auntie Brenda bought. I heard a lot of giggling outside when they were fooling around with it, and when I came out of the toilet, Jovann run to me, flapped his arms and said loudly "Barberfly!!!" which means "Butterfly" lah hehee. I burst out laughing. He then went flapping around with his arm rings, running and clapping and being silly, looking for all in the world like an overgrown butterfly hehehe.....

***

***

Another one...
***

***

1 comment:

Littlegastronomy said...

Hahahahh!! Even A said Jovann is a butterfly when I showed her the videos! hahahhah!!!

Looks like my arm floats is in good 'arms'. heh