A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Monday, August 11, 2008

Jovann's cute english

It may seem trifle, that he's starting to try to form short sentences. But to us as parents, thats a milestone......a it makes it all the more special that his english is a little bit kiddish and cutish and babyish haha.

Recently he asked me for milk in the morning, and I wanted to leave him on the bed while I go to make milk for him. He thought for a while, then said "no no, Daddy make milk." Coz he wants me to stay on the bed.

But ooops. he is starting to speak Singlish... Oh no!!!
Listen to this. Gong Gong asking him to go sleep, but he don't want....
***

***

This is when I just came home, washing my hands and feet before carrying and kissing him. He couldn't find me coz the back/toilet door is closed. (He started asking this "Where are you?" yesterday (10 Aug Sunday) when he was looking for Ah Gong who had went out of the car. Hehee....)

***

***

Usually at night, hubby will carry J out of the bathroom (I bathe J and myself together before bedtime) while I dress. Few nights back, hubby was trying to put lotion on J, but J waved him away and said "No! Mommy 来. Dub dub." He has also been trying to rub lotion onto his body and feet and pulling his toes saying "Pull-a-dub-dub" like I always do for him.

Last night, when looking for a ball that has rolled under the chest of drawers, he said "Where is the ball?"

Ah Gong/Ah Ma told us he can also speak a short sentence in teochew... "Ah Gong cheng kou ke teek toh" (Ah Gong wear pants go play). Hehee...

He has started to demand Daddy to change CDs for him in the car. When the player is not playing a song he likes, he will tell Daddy "Daddy, no no." We are trying to get him to say "Daddy, please change the song". Hahaha... When the cd is playing the JJ songs that he likes, he will ask me "Mommy, Daddy, sing."

No comments: