A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Scrapbooking Time!

Scrapbooking Time!

I am rubbing my hands in glee...just bought a K&C scrapbook kit and some scrapbook stuff from Laine's Papeterie recently. And yes, its mostly PINK! Looking forward to doing a scrapbook for my little princess soon..... :) I felt such a sense of joy buying those PINK stuff, all the hearts and frills and bows and well .... PINK stuff!

My purchases:
...K&C Scrapbook to Go
...TS Fantastic Brush
...Zip Pen x 2
...Versa Colour Ink Pad
...Anna Griffin adhesive tabs
...DCWC baby girl stickers
...Karen Foster Design cut outs
...Heidi Grace chipboard titles
...4 rolls of American Craft Premium Ribbons
...Confetti ribbons (1 yard of ric rac and 1 yard of grosgrain ribbon)

No comments: