A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Thursday, August 7, 2008

One Free Daddy?

One Free Daddy? 6 August Wednesday

When feeding Jovann his bedtime milk, most of the time he don't finish. However, when hubby feeds, most of the time he finishes it, or at least drink more. Recently, when he don't finish or brings the bottle away from his mouth, I will warn him that I am asking Daddy to come in if he don't finish his milk. Once Daddy comes in, he will dutifully put back the teat into his mouth.

So past few nights, when he removed the bottle, I will count, in a warning voice...."one...two.....three..." and if he don't show signs of putting it back, I will call "Daddy!!!". And Daddy will come running in. It usually works.

This morning, when J woke up he wondered why Daddy is not in the room (hubby been sleeping in the guest room coz he is sick and J is sick too). I asked J to call for Daddy, he nodded and said "One, Fhwee, Daddy!!!" It took me a split second to realise he's trying to imitate what I did hahahahaaa.... super funny. I told hubby and he hide in the room the next night to listen to J doing that hehehe. Its funny how kids interpret the things adults say....

No comments: