A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Presents Wrapping!

Christmas Presents!

16 Dec, Mommy felt the presents wrapping mood took over her. She thought of the 5 gigantic and lovely rolls of wrappers, and the huge pile of presents from Takashimaya, Toysrus, Crabtree & Evelyn, Robinsons waiting to be wrapped, and her hands started getting itchy and so at 11.20pm, Mommy started wrapping the huge mount of presents...... until 2am!!! gosh!!! Here's the end product. :)



Today is 19 Dec, and Mommy has added 5 more wrapped presents to the pile. Hahaha! Which of these are mine....I wonder....Mommy told me I have 8 presents till date, and counting! 2 of them are huge ones! Yippeeee! Keep them coming pleeeeaaaassseee...

Earlier today, Mommy Daddy brought me to Tanglin Mall after my swim. I showed a lot of interest in the wooden train tracks set-up for kids to play. I kept walking round and round the track, holding on to 1 or 2 toy wooden trains or cars, and played with them on the table. I have not learnt to aim them on the track's grooves yet. There are other bigger kids there, and I kept watching them. Seeing them I am enjoying it so much, Mommy strolled into the Better Toy Store (where these toys came from) to browse what she can buy for me. She saw this starter track set from PlanToys. Daddy thought get the wooden trains instead so they can observe whether my interest lasts.

Then they brought me into the store itself, and I got very fascinated by this wooden roller toy that Daddy showed me (Mommy checking out the train sets)!! I kept pushing and pulling it, and it made a lot of noise, thats why I like it! I held onto the toy and walked holding onto Daddy's hands to go find Mommy. Later, I held onto Mommy for support while I played....and played.....and played...... Mommy checked the price tag... $45.90......and after some teasing and tempting by Daddy, she decided to buy it for me!!! Hurray! It was to be my 4th Xmas present! But its the first one that I played with, that day itself...this one Mommy didn't bother to wrap. :P

Here's me enjoying my toy the next day.

**

**

The night before, I was happily playing with it, and I pulled it all the way into my bedroom, where I then proceeded to show interest in Daddy's dry box and packet of cotton pads.
Mommy stopped me from removing the cotton pads one by one, and I kicked SUCH A FUSS! She tried to distract me using this new wooden pull toy, but instead of appeasing me, I developed an aversion to that toy! Mommy nearly panicked ($45.90 undepreciated down the drain)...fortunately....15mins later, I forgotten about the whole incident and started playing with it again. :P

No comments: