A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I have been Tagged!

Tagged by Brenda, the super cool mom who is also a self-made chef for little ones!!

Jencelynn, sorry, I didnt manage to respond to your tag so many months ago coz I have no idea how!!! hehehe now I know. don't kill me kae? send me the one you talked to me about earlier this week lah. :P

5 Things I'm tagged for:

A. Found in my Room
* Our wedding photos collage, taken by Robin Photography. Those were the days of slim waistlines, blissful wedding preparation, dreams we make together, the delightful anticipation of our wedding dinner at Conrad.
* 3 Conrad Bears. One of them a wedding couple bear, a gift from Conrad from our wedding. The other one is a boy Conrad bear, taken from a Conrad room stay on our first wedding anniversary, when we had a anniversary photoshoot in my Divine Bridal gown!!
* A 13 inch thick Simmons mattress which we have problems finding bedsheets for...but which give us so far more than 3.5 years of uninterrupted sleep....that is until Jovann comes lah hehee.
* A simple cup with a cap. Jovann's fav toy, he can stand at the seatee and play with it for 10mins...which is a record. He will remove the cap, put it back, remove the cap, pretend to drink from the cup, put back the cap etc..
* bottles of aromatherapy oils and essential oil balms. one bottle of Lavender to help us sleep. one bottle of eucalyptus to help hubby breathe better. one jar of Breathe Easy balm to rub onto his noise to help his sinus problems.

B. I have always wanted to
* have a bath tub in my own home. dream fulfilled! mine is a jacuzzi bath but then....i seldom use it....duh....where got time? ngiak. :P
* be a mother to a beautiful baby who adores me and hugs me by the legs and looks up at me with loving eyes hehehee..... yes I now am...mother to a Naughty one! he does adore me (I hope) and hugs me by the legs though hehee.
* To travel to Greece and Eastern Europe : Austria...Salzburg....Vienna.....Budapest....(Prague we have already went for honeymoon)
* go as many spas as my pocket and time will allow me!!! I have went to many many countless spas....but still not enough! heheee. gotta control....now have a little one to think of.
* look immaculate and well-groomed even when I step out to go to a supermarket. hehee.

C. Found in my Bag
* some forgotten clean unused diaper hehe.
* my 2 way foundation and lip gloss by Paul & Joe
* Jovann's handphone toy
* Canon digital 800i
* Many many shopping vouchers... Isetan, Taka, Tangs, Mothercare, Capitaland hahaa.

D. Found in my Wallet
* many many credit cards, stuffed into compartments I didnt know I have.
* many many old receipts....NTUC, taxis rides, Amrita Spa (treated hubby there for his birthday), Covo Cafe and Bar (excellent LOBSTER) etc...
* Many member/VIP cards like ToysRUs Starz card, Mothercare card, Aussino Linen Lovers, Aspial, Les Enphants, Isetan, Kiddy Palace...
* Some health care insurance cards from my company for my family members
* lotsa coins

E. I am currently into
* Xmas planning! thinking through what to cook for my xmas parties, what food to buy...
* thinking up new foods for Jovann every weekend
* Cleaning up our home in time for Xmas
* Sourcing for presents....looking forward to WRAPPING the presents into cute lovely bundles!!
* Learning from experts about toddler discipline. We have one parenting session so far, the next one coming this Sat at my place.
* thinking of what toys Jovann still doesn't have and preventing myself from buying the whole toy shop. Our house is only THAT small....

5 Candidates to Tag :
Jencelynn
June
Hui Jin
Wendy
Shirlyn


No comments: