A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Monday, December 10, 2007

He is 14 coming 15...

Jovann growing growing....

Back to happier things.... :)

If possible, Jovann is cheekier than ever ever.... he rarely looks at you without a cheeky grin....he is always making some noise or in motion and trying out, testing his boundaries....

what I love about him...

- He loves kissing us.... especially me. :) sometimes, when I am trying to put him to bed, and I am still carrying him and his head is leaning on my shoulder...he will suddenly gaze up at me, then lean forward to kiss my lips. he will do it again and again until my heart feels so tender it can break.... at times like this, he will even manage a cheeky grin again.....before leaning back on my shoulder....

- When he is pushing his toy car or toy walker, I love looking at him from behind, his wobbly walk and his cute little bottom and legs pumping furiously with the forward movement... and him screaming happily with delight at the same time

- He will make noise if I reach home without carrying him first. Before I stopped nursing, he will cry and cry and need the person carrying him to bring him all the way to the toilet where I am washing my hands. If he is on the floor, he will crawl rapidly towards me and cry until I am done and ready to carry him. Nowadays, after I stopped nursing....he seldom does this anymore....though at times he still do.....

- how he kiss his pooh bear. instead of kissing, he is more like biting pooh bear's nose off... after he has his fill, he will promptly throw him over the edge of the cot. :P

- Love it also when he removes the Laugh and LEarn home's misc items from a ziplock bag one by one, then put it back one by one.

- How he tries to throw a ball to us but in his excitement throws it backwards instead.

- how he looks when he sits on the toilet bowl....everytime he makes a poo we will praise him, and without fail he will lean his face towards us to be kissed. he does this even when one night he woke up middle of the night to poo. in his sleep befuddled state, he still lean forward for his "appreciation kiss".

- one night, i manage to make him stick out his tongue when cleaning his teeth, so that I can reach his tongue too. I was so please i kissed him a lot after he does it, and if he does it without biting me. the following night onwards, everytime he allows me to put my cloth in to clean his teeth, he will lean his right cheek against me for his kiss...

- once at the zoo, I was carrying him and he suddenly lean towards me and kissed my neck, it was so ticklish I kept laughing and thus he kept doing it hehehe.

- how he loves to pass things to people. We try to encourage that, as I wish to cultivate in him a desire to share... if he sees other people, be it aunties in supermarkets, bigger girls at restaurants, other kids at shopping malls. If he is holding something in his hands, he will hold it out to the person, making a "ng ng" or "ah ah.." sound to ask them to take it.

- this one very hard to describe. one of our fav actions of his. sometimes in his highchair, he will suddenly throw both his palms outward, "gek" very hard with his face until it turns a bit red, and make a loud "NnnnGGGGggggg" sound. the whole performance is like one of those street fighter characters throwing out a fireball, very impressive hahahaa. so hubby pretends to be hurt and falls backward, and Jovann dissolve into chuckles hehehe.

- how he points at his bed when he wants us to put him down to sleep.

- how he starts bouncing on his bottom very hard right after he throws a ball

- When he hears some music, he will start "dancing"...

- Whenever we ask him 'who's the nottiest boy in the world?", he will raise him one hand without hesitation.

No comments: