A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Jovann's 1st Christmas Tree

I have my first Christmas tree!!!

When I was 3 months old in Dec 2006, it was Christmas, but Mommy Daddy had their hands full taking care of me and did not have the energy to put up their beloved Christmas tree for me to sit under and drool over the presents. Though they did not shortchange me on the presents that year lah, as can be seen from the Christmas 06 blog entry.

However, this year, the excitement is mounting! The presents have all been bought in the earliest time, and Mommy felt so leisurely strolling in Takashimaya today (20 Dec) watching those frantic xmas shoppers add purchases into their bulging bags. Leaving me at Ah Ma's house for today, Mommy Daddy went home to put up the Christmas tree, for a surprise for me when I come back that night.

All my presents went under the tree too! Together with many many other presents for little kids like me and Mommy Daddy's friends as well. My biggest present (in the green wrapping) cannot go UNDER the tree so had to be left standing upright beside the tree. I am so excited!!! Christmas, come quick!

Isn't my tree pretty? (you can see it behind the presents....can you???)











Daddy put barricades around the tree to prevent me from pulling down the presents and tearing them up. The barricades are in the form of the coffee table, my toy box, and 3 toy chests. Mommy and Daddy are now guessing what I will do when I see this tree in the day. Will I climb over the boxes, pull out the boxes, climb over the coffee table, or just keep screaming until I get to reach it??!! We'll seee.... I am now in dreamland.......hehee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jovann, which one is my present? *rubbing hands gleefully* I cant wait to go to ur place and play with the xmas tree! Better warn ur Mummy!!! :P

Anonymous said...

Hi Reubern!! Guess guess quick!!! Of course the OTHER one in the GREEN (Your mommy's favourite colour) wrappings lah! :) :) :) Hehehe!