A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A morning with my son

Early June

Brought him to Jacob Ballas sand pit on a weekday morning, just like I promised him around 4mths ago.

Took a cab there, and I brought along his sand toys! The weather was hot hot hot, but he enjoyed himself all the same. We played, scooped, built, flung....yes he flung...flung some sand at some jiejies on a field trip. Hhmmm.....

Having fun fun fun....

Even the lunch was fun. Now that he chews rather well and likes fish, I was looking fwd to having lunch with him at this cafe. I ordered fish and chips, and a large cheese dog set to share. He ate like half of the huge cheese dog, and 1 of the 2 big slices of fish fillet, and some chips. I am very very pleased!

The photo of the butterfly on the table is taken by him.
Before

After
Jovann chasing birds after a satisfying meal. He even drank around 2/3 cup of orange juice, then asked for apple juice.


Later, on the way home in the cab....he was playing with my wallet, and asking me to take out the coins let him play.
Jovann: I want to play coins
Mommy: I am sorry but the coins are dirty
Jovann: (indicating my bag) got water, got water inside
Mommy: uh huh....
Jovann: take out water, use water clean coins...
Mommy: .....
Jovann: Then I can play.....

No comments: