A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Brillante Weblog Awards



I am deeply honoured to be given this award by my favourite blogger June. I seriously have no idea what I have done to deserve this hahaa...THANKS JUNE!

Ok, I am supposed to thank some one...firstly, my little boy of course! who is such a joy to watch him grow and do his funny antics and silly dances. He give me so many reasons to continue blogging because he did so many things worth remembering. I think I end up only blogging half of the things that happen, those kodak moments when I said "I must record that down somewhere!!!". I also wish to thank, in advance, my little girl, whom will soon join her gor gor in being co-subjects of this little blog of mine. :) I also wish to thank all my friends who takes the trouble to read this blog despite being so busy with their own lives and kids.

I have also:
1. Put the logo on my blog.

2. Add a link to the person who gave me the award.

3. Nominate 7 other blogs. 4 can a not huh?

4. Add links to the blogs I nominate.

5. Leave a message for my nominees on their blogs.

I would like to nominate the following blogs. There are some that is private so I cannot put them here though... :p
*Rachel's I love reading the heartfelt daddyish sentiments from blogger dad as I can feel Daddy's love from his words, and I love his beautiful photos of his 2 little girls.
*Mamalim's A amazing homeschooling mommy with 6 kids, think she's preg with the 7th one. Admire her strength, perseverence, creativity...
*Terelle For their Mommy's (Lianne) quirky blogging and the fun things they always do)
*Rina's For details of her endless exotic holidays and her sentiments about her little girl.

No comments: