A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Eve Party at Leonie

New Years Eve Party

We were invited to Uncle Malcolm and Auntie Sharon's place at Leonie Hill. Auntie Sharon's birthday falls on New Years Eve, so the day is always happening for her. :) It's Mommy's and mine 2nd time there but my 1st time at the roof top area. Its a gorgeous place, windy and cosy with soft lighting, a small pond, nice friends and company. I even got a nice goody bag from Auntie Sharon, I went around shaking the bell hehee. We were told to wear the theme of pink or brown, as it is the colour theme of their restaurant Peaberry & Pretzel I guess. So I am in my pink polo, same as DaddY! :) Mommy is in a brown dress.

Photos of the place, taken when I am enjoying my dinner.

Thats me in the corner being fed.






Uncle Malcolm checking everythings in order






Good food too.....Auntie Sharon and Uncle Malcolm prepared raw oysters, baked oysters with cheese (baked on the spot over a open grill) fried bee hoon, chicken curry with french loaf, self made popiah, huge tasty otahs, special dish of ba kua wrapped with cheese and omelette (real tasty!) and yummy chocolate fondue with green apples and bananas.

I am so busy checking out the place. Mommy and Daddy takes turns following me.


Dunno why I kept playing with this dustbin










Disturbing Uncle Malcolm


Disturbing Adele


Sweet Adele


Daddy was playing with you near the pool when you started stomping your feet, so Daddy made you dance to the song "When you are happy" and showed it to me. hehehe bear with the video as its a bit dark. YOu were asked to "clap your hands", "shake your head" and "stamp your feet" hehe.
**

**

I kept walking around, playing and talking to the Aunties and Uncles. I made alot of noise but they are so nice they don't seem to mind. At one point, was playing with Uncle Malcolm's Daddy and I kept changing my mind about wanting him to carry me, that he joked that I blow hot and cold. I was like that to some of the guys there that night, one moment leaning into their arms, the next yelling out for Mommy to carry me back. I interrupted a lot of their conversations, let a lot of ppl carry me, and I kissed Adele many times too, as well as kiss some of the Aunties. When we were about to leave, one of the Aunties said "you going off already? Not enough leh....come give me a kiss." I obliged with a wet kiss, and Auntie Sharon commented that I am an Auntie Killer, hehehe! such a cute phrase.

Me blowing hot and cold




Check out the view from the rooftop....Gorgeous. Can see Ngee Ann City so near...




Me with Auntie Annette


Me with the pretty BIrthday Girl, Auntie Sharon. Did you see our hair, so windswept! Coz the wind is really strong so high up!



The Birthday song! I am so happy to hear it I kept clapping.


We didn't join them for the New Year countdown at Peaberry as Mommy Daddy feel that my sleep is more important. We did the countdown at home. :) Daddy Mommy rushed into my room at 8 seconds before midnight, and took turns wishing me Happy New Year, kissing me on my left arm which happens to be hanging out through the cot bars, and planted kisses on my forehead. They feel that I make their New Year special every year just by being their son. Love you Daddy Mommy. :)

No comments: