A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Stats at 15 months 3 weeks

Mommy brought me to the PD today to have my flu booster jab. Coz just before Mommy Daddy brought me to Melbourne after my 1yr birthday, Australia was having a flu outbreak and it was fatal for some children. So Mommy Daddy gave me a flu jab before the trip just in case.

So today, on 7 Jan 08, we have arranged with Auntie Joanne and Reubern for an appointment on the same day, half an hour apart. Hehehe. Coz we have the same PD. But as it is, I was having my morning nap in the car with Daddy, so Mommy helped me registered and registered for Reubern as well. When the nurse informed that it's my turn soon, Mommy went to fetch me from the car while Daddy went to look for a parking lot.

I was quite blur blur after my nap, very befuddled state. So was quite demure and "well-behaved" throughout. Reubern was very awake and running around being chased by his Daddy hehehee.

I cried for a few seconds when I was jabbed, but stopped quite soon lah coz I have my share of hugs and cuddles.

At 15months 20 days
My Weight => 10.8kg
My Height => 78.5cm

Auntie Joanne said the nurse mentioned average boy's weight around 77cm at this age, so I am a bit bit taller lah.......hor??? hehehehhe! Mommy is happy with my weight though!

A photo taken with Auntie Joanne.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, nice photo!!! I am gg to grab it! :)