A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

West Coast Breakfast with Arianne

The day after the Xmas Party Bash.

In the morning, I woke up around 9.30am and woke Daddy Mommy up. They were amazed I woke up at this time, but are not complaining of course. Mommy checked her handphone and saw a missed message from Auntie Brenda jio-ing us to go West Coast for breakfast. Mommy quite keen as she always like the idea of bringing me out to such parks and gardens for a breath of fresh air and nice alfresco breakfast or meals in the sunny daylight. So when Daddy said yes, off we go! The plan is to let me eat some of the Mac's eggs and toast. But I didn't cooperate with the eating lah. Mommy planned to bring out some of my own breakfast next time when we do this.

Meanwhile, here's what the kids got up to that day! The xmas crackers were bought by Mommy for the party yesterday, but which she forgot to give out to the kids at all! blur Mommy.

**

**

No comments: