A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Pebbles....

9 Jan 08 Wed

At Ah Gong's place, I kept sticking very close to Ah Gong the whole day these few days, and didn't allow him to do his work properly. During days of looking after me, Ah Gong's works involves bathing for me, making my breakfast, lunch and dinner, and washing up, as well as cleaning the floor regularly and playing with me. OH, and Ah Gong Ah Ma also cooks dinner for all the adults. Ah Ma's duties are feeding me, watching me while Ah Gong cooks for me, making my nap and sleep. So if I stick close to Ah Gong whole day, means he is unable to focus on preparing food for me in the kitchen. Coz now I like to walk to the kitchen, opening all the cabinets and drawers and ransacking most of the things. I like to make noise with the pots and pans on the floor, as well as the plastic basins on the floor that they use to wash my utensils and bowls or some to wash vegetables in. I tend to carry one in each hand and walk around the house with them, sometimes trying to imitate what Ah Gong do when he twirls them on the floor and make it turn and give off a lovely noise.

Today, Ah Gong told Mommy that when he happen to be feeding me today, and I refused to eat, he scolded me in a firm tone. I reacted by putting my fingers into my ears and pursing up my lips! hehehee... Mommy laughed when she heard that.

When Ah Ma wanted to bring me downstairs to the playground around 6pm plus to wait for Daddy Mommy, she told me so in chinese. Somehow I could understand and quickly wanted her to carry me up to wear my shoes and happily went downstairs.

11 Jan 08 Fri
Today Ah Gong cooked his yummy fried bee hoon again! Mommy so upset coz she coughing and she can't eat it with chilli padi, so she feels so terrible. But I like it, so I kept disturbing Ah Ma and doing the "eat" and "more" signs hehehee. At one time, I was so confused and anxious I did mixed both the signs up and did both together.

12 Jan 08 Sat
Today, Mommy tried out Auntie Brenda's recipe for baked cheese toast with me! I like it! Though I eat so slow I only managed 2 pieces. I then had for lunch stir fried spinach and minced pork with garlic and pork stock, with porridge. Its Mommy's first time marinating the minced pork with sesame oil and premium soya sauce. Really yummy!


After our dinner tonight, Mommy and I had a giggling time on the sofa. The TV was showing something saying "End of the World" (Don't rem what), and Mommy hugged me and said "it doesn't matter if its the end of the world as long as we have Jovann.", and gave me a tight tight squeeze. Surprisingly, I didn't resist and I let her squeeze and seemed to be enjoying it, grinning all over my face and chuckling happily. Mommy squeeze me tight tight many many times hehehe!




Today during bedtime, Mommy did the baby signing times sign with me, and I imitated her on the sign for "baby"! She's so pleased she showed it to Daddy when he came in with my milk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy yummy! :P i am so lazy tt i haven been trying new things with Reubern for a LONG time. Bad mommy! Muz buck up!!! Mayb we go over ur plc during the wkend when u try new recipes? Then it make more economical sense to cook for two tods?! HEHEHE!!! :D

Littlegastronomy said...

So sweet! I don't have anyone to capture these moments for me.. very very precious, must safekeep these pics..