A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jovann Photography

Jovann Photography - 27 June 2008

Forgot to blog this. It was my cousin Angelia's Wedding, she looked resplendent in her wedding gown that day. The dinner was at Grand Corpthorne Waterfront Ballroom, and Jovann was there of course. Part of the stuff we did to entertain him was to allow him to grab our camera when we were attempting to take photos of him. This boy has been playing around with our camera recently, I had to pry it away most times as I was worried he may accidentally delete precious photos or videos. Tonight, I allowed him to play with it, and guided him how to take photos. Basically, we just say "hold it like this, no no...not like that!" and "and press the button......yes THAT button......harder harder...." and stuff like that.....

And YEAH! He did it! First photo taken by Jovann that night! unaided by me (as in, my hands not on the camera at all). Hehehee...not bad for a first time yar?


2nd one....... the model looks fat...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahahahaha, the model is u???? i muz hv like seen this pix at least 3 times n thot who this girl is until NOW then i realised its U!!! :P

Anonymous said...

Oh noooo.....!!! Do I really look that BAD????? :(