A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Thursday, July 17, 2008

His little girlfriend

Jovann and Zhi Qin

Met a pair of very good friends from Uni today for lunch. They brought along their little daughter Zhi Qin, who is reaching 1 soon. We met at the Forum after J's Aquaducks, and ate at the Jade Palace Restaurant. Jovann was very naughty that day, refused to eat his lunch that I cooked. ZQ on the other hand was so guai, finished her porridge so fast and even sat on her Daddy's lap to chew on dao sa bao! OMG. J dun even CHEW da sao bao now...he just hold it in his mouth until an hour later, remembers about it, then swallows it or spit it out. oh dear....what am I doing wrong? Bao brought along some pretty baby clothes for me and returned me my Ameda Pump, and kindly lent me her PIS for me to try to decide if it suits me. Thanks so much Bao Bao! Muaks!

J sitting in ZQ's car.....yes, the parents brought this all the way from home coz she refused to sit in stroller! I feel so bad coz the nottie boy J refused to return ZQ her car and even pushed her to the floor. :( Lucky she not hurt, she bounced back again undaunted.

ZQ lost her first kiss!

And she looks pleased about it!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha... she not so guai. just a happy eater, like her mummy.