A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Monday, July 28, 2008

Julia Gabriel - 2nd Term

Julia Gabriel - 2nd Term

Today, 26 July, is the 5th lesson of the 2nd term of JG. Actually its JG's 3rd term of the year, but my 2nd term in JG lah.

Arianne joined our class today, Auntie Brenda managing to secure a slot in our class. Hope she enjoyed the class!

Mommy stick 2 of my stickers on my forehead. I stick one on hers too! fair and square!


The Indian Boy and the Ah gogo girl.


Me enjoying my snacks. Of course, I didn't chew the food as usual.


Mommy is pleased coz now I am trying to join in even more actions and dance moves. In addition from repeating whatever the teacher ask me to repeat (greeting the class for example), of course I also recognise my own name and will collect the photocard when my name is called. I also don't mind sitting away from Mommy now, and will do the binoculars action when the teacher asked. I cover my eyes in peekaboo when the story/song called for it, and can also follow the actions of the "I Love You" song. When 潘老师 sings "扭一扭”, i shake my butt, and I nod my head vigorously to "“点点头”。But I tend to kick a fuss when they tries to pry me from my car during outdoor play, to go indoor to sing songs. The trick is to ask Teacher HuiMin to bring me out of the car, they tried twice, and it worked! I came out obligingly without crying, as contrasted to that time I screamed and kicked and refused to sing the songs after being forced out of the car.

And today, finally. Mommy has been awaiting for the day of water play, and it is finally here. For the past 1.5 terms, I always miss water play, either coz it was cancelled (HFMD outbreak), or I was sick that week. So when Mommy packed the bag today knowing it was waterplay, she brought a spare t shirt and my swim diapers, intending for me to play to my hearts desire without worrying about getting wet. :)

I enjoyed it so much! I scooped and poured, and poured over myself, some kids around me, and tried to pour on daddy. I had the time of my life playing with 2 of the 3 water troughs set up outdoors. I was wet through within mins and Mommy was glad they changed me into my swim diapers. It was a thoroughly enjoyable 15mins. :)









After the water play, it was song time. I stood beside the teachers trying to imitate their movements and show the class how to dance. :P

No comments: