A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Animal Mechanicals

I didn't know Animal Mechanicals is J's favourite cartoon now, until hubby told me. I have heard J said he wanted to watch this cartoon sometimes, but as he also asked for Mickey Mouse, Dibo etc, I didn't know it's his recent hot craze.

On the ride to Aquaducks this morning, J started going all excited punching the air with his right arm and shouting "ReeXx!" When hubby asked him what's the colour of Rex, J said "green!", apparently Rex is a green mechanical dinasaur in the cartoon in which all the mechanicals has a great time solving problems. Hubby had to assure me its nothing violent, as I think I looked a bit concerned when J was behaving so macho-ly and shouting so triumphantly when punching the air. And when hubby prompted J with "Rex is animal mechana ------ ", J finished off with "STRONG!!!" and flex his toddler muscles.

Then from the burst of animal mechanical language that follows betw the 2 of them, I found out that the character Rex is Mechana STRONG, Unicorn is Mechana FLY, Mouse is Mechana FAST, Komodo is Mechana GIZMO, Sasquatch is Mechana STRETCH! And Jovann knew all that! Each of them has a special trait!

Hubby told me when the opening song for this cartoon starts, J will go all excited and does all the actions and hand movements together.

The rest of the car ride was filled with J punching the air with his right hand and going "REXXXX!!!!!"


or flexing his muscles and screwing up his whole face to say "STROOOONG"


Or just triumphantly shouting "Mission Accomplished!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

cvstafx ult alipj hot slut

pvuju!

ikmiz nekubb ikm big tits