A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Monday, April 13, 2009

Updates on my Princess - First Flip & First Sit!


Her FIRST FLIP!!

31 March (Tuesday, 5 months 5 days) flipped once. Ah ma found her on her tummy in the cot, complaining. Hehehe. Didn’t flip anymore that day, or the next day.

2 April (Thursday) flipped again. 3 more times. Ah Gong managed to video her in one of the flip. The 3rd flip he was not fast enough. Before he has taken out the camera and pressed the button, she has flipped oredi. I finally managed to see her flip when I reached home that day. Her 5th to 8th flip (4 flips in quite close succession). Hooray! After she did it I will applaud and praise her well done, and she will crane her neck and smile up at me, looking very proud and pleased heheee…
Video by Ah Gong...
***
***
I love it when in the morning I nursed her lying down, after she had enough she will crane her neck up to look at me, and smile. :) how I wish at that moment I don’t need to go to work.
Whenever I put her down on the bed to prepare to nurse her lying down, she will try to flip with grunts and near misses hehehe.

Recently, she has started moving all over the cot, in the morning she will be in a totally different position and orientation from the night before.

6 April morning, she woke up 3 times in the middle of the night. Think her appetite has increased and she’s needing solids soon. But as she cannot sit upright unsupported yet I am not going to start her, although the rest of the signs like showing interest in our food for example, has been satisfied.

She prefers me to the maid, and the maid to anyone else. It sure takes a long time to win her favour, only after 1-2 months in close contact with the maid does she started accepting her. But even so, nowadays, when the maid wash up for her at night but Jaz knows I am home, she will cry and scream for me! So sweet lah. Poor hubby though, when he tries to soothe her at night nowadays, she will cry for me. Last time he’s able to soothe her without any problem, I think now Jaz will request for specific persons. I am just so glad she’s close to me despite being looked after almost totally by the maid in the day.

Jazreel was introduced to gorgor's leapfrog activity centre on 4 April Saturday. She immediately took a liking to it! Her fav is the microphone, and once I saw her turning the disc too.

Jaz: Munch munch munching on my hand...
Jaz: Mommy, you like to smell my saliva right?Naaaaa!

11 April. Supported herself and sat for like 5 seconds before toppling over and smiling. Tried it again the next day but she was distracted with the toy.
Taken with Auntie Joanne at a dinner together...

No comments: