A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Monday, April 27, 2009

Diaper Cakes

6 months ago, I recieved a lovely diaper cake from my teammates at work, for Jazreel's arrival. I gazed at it everyday, and it was the centrepiece at Jazreel's full month celebration. Silly me even left the tulle protector on when taking photos. drats.





2 months later, I ordered one for a friend who has just given birth to her first child - Ryan. As her hubby is a Man U fan like J's daddy, 2 of us friends decided to get for her a Man U theme diaper cake. It's fully customised and looks super cute!



Then, last mth, another friend from our same group had her first child, Lucas. Diaper cake again! this time it was "requested" by the mommy herself before her birth. Both her and her hubby wants their son to be healthy and sporty when he grows up. I asked the lady to customise a brand new mommy+sports theme for her.

No comments: