A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Monday, April 13, 2009

Relegated to 2nd place.

He used to love coming with Daddy to fetch me from work, and will go all excited when going into the car, and when I come out of the gate he will screamed out "Mommy!!! I come fetch you!!". But today, fetching me gave way to other pleasures. HHmmph. At 5.30pm, hubby called me to say he can't fetch me coz our son don't wanna leave the TV (showing his fav Mickey Mouse Clubhouse). Still naively confident of my own attraction, I asked J to the phone and talkd to him:
Jovann: Hello mommy!
Me: Jovann, do you wanna come and fetch mommy?
Jovann: I wanna fix dinosaur puzzle....fix puzzle...
Me: Then you not coming to fetch me?
Jovann: After this okie? After this...
Daddy : (in the background) but we gotta leave now....
Me: Don't you wanna come and fetch mommy??
Jovann: No, I wanna watch Mickey.
Me: But Mommy miss -----
Jovann: Bye Bye, Mommy! BYE BYE!!! (and quickly passed the phone to hubby).
(defeated) Me: ???????????

No comments: