A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spencer's 1st Birthday Bash

Spencer turns 1! his birthday party was held at Little Ozone, which Jovann loves.

Spencer and Jazreel


I was so happy too coz today I can dive into the ball pit with him. The previous time here I was carrying Jaz who was asleep so hubby had the fun. When poised on the edge of the ball pit, hubby gave me a huge shove and I went tumbling in, to the chuckles of Jovann. So fun! we played alligator chase hehehehe...no photos on this coz I was having too much fun.

Hubby eagerly spending time with his precious little girl.


I was more excited than Jov about him getting face painting. He was apprehensive, but he wanted ME to be painted. Better mommy than me. Hhhmmm....so I had some pretty flowers painted, thereafter he decided its not painful after all since I didn't scream or yell, so obliged to have a spider painted on his hand.

No comments: