A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Reubern's 2nd Birthday

I had a lot of fun at Reubern's birthday this year. The previous year I couldn't attend coz we were in Melbourne. So this year Mommy kept bugging Auntie Joanne asking her is she celebrating, and we were even there early. Straight after JG, Mommy Daddy brought me to have a quick lunch, then drove me there to have my nap, so I was able to nap from 2.30pm to 4pm before the party official starts.

I was busy playing with the cleaning toys, or zooming around in R's toy car, or stayed in R's room going in and out of his play house, playing with the little musical light toy with lullaby music.


Reubern in the box


Auntie Joanne decorated the place so nicely by herself before we arrived. Her mommy (R's grandmother) cooked SO MUCH food for the party, all on her own! Amazing mommy! There is fried bee hoon, chicken curry, ngor hiang, fried nuggets, fried fish balls, stir fry chicken with capsicums, and some other dishes I forgot.

R loves being sang the birthday song to, so his Daddy Mommy asked the guests to sing both the english and chinese versions. Really, R was so pleased throughout.

Birthday Cake!





R: I am waiting for my birthday song!!!


The Chen Family

No comments: