A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

sweet...

21 October Tuesday

At mama's place to fetch Jovann, he was playing with his toys on the floor and I was sitting near him. He suddenly picked up a small mickey mouse soft toy from the floor, came over to me and gently put the toy on my tummy, and said "For you...."....awwwww...he's giving a present for mei mei.... I told him mei mei says thank you and loves him very much. :)

22 October Wednesday

I was washing up in the morning when J woke up and sat up on his mattress. He looked around for Daddy (Daddy is the first person he looked for now when he wake up, coz Daddy puts him to bed now. :)), and when I called out from the bathroom though the closed door, he said "Mommy......open door please...". I opened the sliding door and wished/kissed him good morning. I was already in my dress for work, he stood up, touched my dress, looked up and said "Mommy...... nice". sooo sweeet of him to notice my dress hehehe....I said "Thank you darling". When turning around, I hit my left hand on the sliding wardrobe door. It wasn't painful at all, but there was "bannnnnggg" sound. My little boy reached out for my left hand, held it, and said "Mommy sayang...."... AAAaaaawwww......love him so much.

I had just washed my hair so the bathroom floor is wet. Didn't want him to follow me in when I finish my daily routine, for fear he may slip. So I told him "Mommy brush teeth, the floor is wet, so can you please sit on the mattress and wait for mommy ok? 5mins...". He considered and said "Okay", then attempted to sit down on the bed rail (think I wasn't pointing properly), then on the mattress after I corrected him. He actually sat there for 1-2mins when I brushed my teeth, before he got impatient and wanted to come into the bathroom with me, whereupon he sat on the ledge of the bathroom entrance and looked at me.

I simply live for these kinda moments......

No comments: