A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Thursday, December 11, 2008

A day with Jazreel

Thursday 11 Dec 08

Brought her to TMC coz I went for a checkup. And while there we made a visit to the wing we stayed in during our stay there 1.5months ago when Jaz is born, coz we wanted to look for the nice staff nurse Ros who was so nice to us. We met Qi Qi instead, who helped us carry Jaz as a newborn outside our room so that we could enjoy our complimentary candlelight dinner on the 2nd night. She was so happy to see us, and asked to carry Jaz. Ros not around today.


Back home alone this afternoon, I set up the new toy Adele's Mommy bought for Jaz, and let her play. But I guess she's too young to play with this yet, she didn't pay much attention to the dangling toys as much as she did to her musical mobile in her cot. She turned her head and kept looking around for me instead.


As she gets grouchy around 7plus pm as thats her natural bed time, I cooked my dinner early and ate around 5.45pm. She was alright for the first half of it, then started making noise so I pulled her rocker beside my dining table and talked to her while I ate my fried noodles.

My little dinner companion.


A photo I took of us few days back, in her new dress. I only put it on her to take photos hehe.


And when gor gor got back tonight, he saw her new toy and said he wanna play.
(He's moving too fast and I am using the wrong camera lah)


No comments: