A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

To the Zoo Again!

Today, Mommy originally wanted to go swim class with us, and after that go Tanglin Mall for some xmas phototaking. But Mommy decided to bring me go join Auntie Peach at the zoo instead, to let me have some fun at the newly opened Kidzworld. She's especially excited about bringing me for the boat ride.

However, as she found out that the waterplay area don't sound too safe for small kids like me, we skipped the waterplay.

On the way towards Kidzworld, Daddy pointed out to me all the animals that appeared in my favourite book POlar Bear POlar Bear What do You Hear. We saw Flamingoes, Leopards, Lions, Girraffes, Polar Bears (only the video and pic coz the bears were hiding), Peacock (think it was a Peahen though), Elephants!!!

Running after Daddy


Looking at flamingoes


Meimei near the flamingoes


The polar bears were hibernating inside so the photo is the best we could get. :P


Giraffes!




We caught up with Clarence at the Proboscis Monkeys enclosure. Auntie Peach pointed out to us a baby monkey inside. I saw Clarence holding a Thomas engine diecast and I wanted to grab for it.


We went ahead to Kidzworld. On the way, Mommy reserved 4 adult tickets for the 1.20pm boat ride. Daddy went ahead with meimei to get a seat at KFC for us and Clarence family, and we walked through the shop inside Kidzworld. I saw the rack filled with Thomas books and grabbed one, intending to walk out of the shop with it! Mommy stopped me and asked me to put it back, but I refused, so she had to pay for it. Hey friends, this is quite a useful ploy, just don't say I taught you! :p

thats me flipping through the Thomas Book and refusing to eat much of my salmon porridge.


So fun!!! there's a row of rides in the form of leopards, dogs, monkeys, zebras, the kind of rides Mommy saw before at the plaza and been wanting to get me on one for months and months. Finally we are here, and she's happier than me. Hehe. I wanted the dog initially, then got onto the zebra, but in the end changed to the leopard instead coz the seat was easier to control. Here's me riding a leopard, hear me roar!

Choosing choosing....


**

**

Eeee-ha! I have the makings of a born rider leh! touching my cap with one hand while guiding my mount.


Then I rode in the carousel. I wanted the lion, but the 2 ladies in charge told Mommy the lion don't go up and down, so Mommy asked me to choose something else. I pointed at the shark and said "I want fish." Its so fun! Daddy got on beside me, and when the carousel started scared me by telling me the lions are chasing me behind. I got worried and kept looking back and whine, wanting to get down. Daddy had to assure me and stop his nonsense then I was alright.


Taking a rest at a pavilion while Mommy nursed mei mei.






Meimei was fussing so I helped to sayang her. I actually said "yes...darling?" the way I heard Mommy say.




Daddy Mommy knew I was tired at the end, coz I kept asking them to bao bao. Mommy told Daddy I have yawned once before we even stepped inside the gate, so she's amazed I can last till now. So they brought me see the elephants I have been wanting to see, and I happen to witness a gigantic poo, which Mommy took video of but she decided not to post it online.

Daddy sat me on his shoulders, but Mommy saw I was kinda scared of falling coz I grabbed Daddy's hair and sat hunched forward hehee..


Elephant's coming!


Me watching the elephants


oh yah, we had to miss the boat ride coz Daddy Mommy wanted bring me see elephants before I conk out.

That night, eating 汤圆. Mommy also gave the sleeping meimei a teeny weeny bit of the syrup, in fact just let her lips touch the spoon thats all. :)

No comments: