A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Little Santarina, and other photos

My little Santarina. :) Taken Saturday, today. :)






Additional 3 presents for Jovann! These are the Thomas stuff. Put the shoes there for better perspective of size.


Smiling at me last Sunday morning.




All dressed up for her xmas photoshoot on Tuesday. I brought her out alone to studioloft for the shoot, told Daddy he cannot stop me, coz I want xmas shoots of my girl hehe.


Doing pushups that same day.


Oooops tired out.


My dinner companion that night.




My haphazard dinner on Wed. Meals at home alone with her has to be fast fast fast. Cook fast, eat fast, wash up fast hehee. Duzhong pork rib soup with black beans and stir fry spinach with pork and tomato.


Lunch on Friday.


Dinner tonight! The sweet and sour pork and fried fish is cooked by Hubby. :)

No comments: