A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Xmas Gathering at our Place - 13 Dec

My 2 best friends from Uni - Zhu and Bao, came to our place this saturday. Its been such a long time since we got together. Well, not exactly long, I last saw them here on Jovann's 2nd birthday, but I was so busy I didn't get to talk much to them. So we invited them here for a xmas gathering, and gift exchange for the kids. :) When I send out the mesg to suggest the gift exchange, I totally forgot I will have double the number of gifts than them, coz I already have 2 kids!! Until zhu told me hehehehe! hhmmm....it feels good. :P

Zhu and little Zea. Her hubby working late, so she came by herself on public transport first. :)


Daddy Mak wearing my silly Shrek hairband hahah


Zea entertaining herself with all sorts of things while being fed fish porridge from a cute Japanese food thermal jar....so like Zhu. :)




Such adorable BIG eyes.




Jovann playing with Zhiqin


Ooops Jovann given a scolding by Daddy for slapping ZQ.


Little Zhiqin playing with her tongue. poor dear she's sick, suddenly developed a fever just before coming to our place. She was less energetic than her usual self, and she was sponged and bathed after her dinner which brought her temp down slightly..


Jaz in her room getting ready for bed. I went in at 7.30pm to put her to bed, and is out by 8pm.


Wow so many presents for little ZQ! hehe no lah, 2 of them are from me to her mom and dad.


The 3 of us, with our darling kids. Jaz is asleep by now.


Time flies...to think we knew each other since 12 years ago....GOSH..did I count wrongly? ......2008 minus 1996....OMG it really is 12 years. I can't believe it, I am getting old. But we have our kids to be grateful for now. :)


Do you know what's the reason behind such huge smiles??? Daddy Ros was behind Daddy Sam, blowing Jovann's toy trumpet in a super hilarious pose, that Jovann kept chuckling and chuckling. The only one not smiling is Zea, think she bored by her own Dad's antics already heee..

Ok lah, don't leave out our the Daddies. All of us.


Daddy Ros playing with Zea, the way he usually does.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow! Long time no see everybody & there're so many additions already! Merry Christmas everyone. May Lord bless you all and keep everyone warm and happy in sunny Singapore!

P.S. Baoling, if you see this, the 4 old Cedarians say "Hi"! Do catch up with them if you can!

Anonymous said...

hey Kelly! Merry Xmas! how are you doing in the States?