A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Monday, March 30, 2009

Interview by Today's Parents


A few weeks after I delivered, Di approached me to ask if I would mind being interviewed by Today's Parents for a piece on alternative birthing. At that time, I was still fresh from birth, and quite free at home besides resting (it was still my maternity leave), so I agreed. Anyway it was all done through emails.

Few weeks ago, the editor informed us that the article is out. It's in the annual publication of their Pregnancy & Babycare Guide. We were asked to produce a photo, but at that time, I couldn't find any photo of the 4 of us without me looking like a panda without makeup. So in the end I only gave a few of Jaz's pics. For anyway, SHE"s the hypnobirthing baby, not either of us heee..






No comments: