A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Playing with Jaz

Sweet darling Jazreel.

Was playing with her during one of her awake times.

She is 4.5mths now, and quickly outgrowing her clothes. The weekend, Saturday, just digged out some she can wear, and set aside those she has outgrown. Shucks, she has outgrown 2 rompers without even wearing them!

I quickly took out a new one for her, which she can still fit into. so cute, girls can wear all sorts of colour isn't it? :)

Putting her on my shoulders, facing me. She loves it.


I love her sweet smile and sweeter temperament. I noticed that when I am not home, the maid can handle her pretty ok. She say Jaz hardly cries loud when being put to naps nowadays. But on weekends, and Monday, when I was home, Jaz knew so if the maid tries to put her to bed or change her nappy, she cries loudly for me. of course, whenever I am home I try to do all this stuff myself, but sometimes Jovann demands my attention too, so I felt torn.

Tummy time on the sofa that Monday before the bank.

No comments: