A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Thursday, March 5, 2009

A weekday with Jovann

I was at home with the 2 of them on Thur, as my mom was sick.

Jovann wanted to feed meimei milk.


After I took over, he decided to feed his doll milk instead. so cute....


OPened up the new box of dinosaur puzzle to let J play. He is into puzzles lately so I bought a new one for him. :P


He completed 5 quite effortlessly! He loves it! :)


Some time later, I let him "play with scissors". Recently he has been eye-ing his Thomas safety scissors and going "I want to cut" so that day I spotted just the right thing for him. A craft book with every page filled with pictures of "cuttable" stuff. There are instructions and tips on how to hold a safety scissors, how to start him on these fine motor games, and every page contains a cute picture e.g. a Robot, a Bird, A clown etc, with thick grey lines for the young ones to cut along, to practise their scissors movement. After they complete cutting along the lines, the hands of the robot can miraculously move, or the clown can dance with his feet and arms, or the piece of paper suddenly becomes a playable yoyo that actually bounces up and down. So innovative! J loves it! We did 4-5 in a row, and he's still asking for more. The trick was to get him to stop when he's still interested heee...



No comments: