A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mommy's Birthday

Of course my birthday is to be spent with both my darlings.

Hubby surprised me by letting Jovann bring me a stalk of rose in the morning, when we were just fresh from our sleep. Hubby whispered something to J out of my sight, on J's mattress, then my little boy walked over with this rose, and told me "Mommy for you. Happy Birthday Mommy!". Its a glorious day already!

Then when Jaz woke up, hubby quietly carried her out of her room, with her "holding" another stalk of pretty red rose, and I had my 2nd rose from my other darling. So sweeeettttt.....love that lovely image of Jazreel, bright eyed from sleep, smiling and holding out that rose to me.

The prettiest 2 roses in the world.


We had Jovann's 1st Edudrama class that morning, then we went to Botanic Gardens for breakfast. Look at our spread!


Today marks a momentous occasion for us. Jovann self feed hashbrown, scrambled eggs, sausage, and then crossiant! What more can I ask for? Except for him to chew with his molars of course....heheee...But I am a happy woman then.


I then went with J and Jaz to the pond to feed fish, ducks and turtles, after buying fish food from the vending machine which Jovann saw before I did. He had real fun throwing down the fish food as usual.

That night, had a super yummy dinner at 汤点王 with my mom. J had homecooked soup (with fish) as well as the lotus baked rice and white rice and stewed mee sua there. I love every single dish.




Its just spending time with the persons I love most in the world. Thank you my 2 darlings for coming into my life, and thank you hubby for being so sweeeeeeeet! Does that mean I can have Spa Botanica every year??? I won't get bored of that you know? *GRINs*

No comments: