A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Monday, March 30, 2009

New Moms Retreat

The spa retreat I have been looking forward to, for the past 2 years. Ever since I gave birth to J, hubby has promised me this New Moms Retreat, but I didn't get to go, until my birthday this year!

How I look forward! I love this retreat coz Spa Botanica uses oils from Aromotherapy Associates (UK) that is suitable for nursing moms. Plus, its Spa Botanica! I have been there before but I meant to try their spa pavilion this time. Who wouldn't be excited!

I had my spa lunch alfresco to begin with, with a book in hand, lazing beside the pool.


Then the heat got the better of me, and I retreated indoors.


Spa cuisine


Treatment time in the pavilion.




2.5hours of bliss.

No comments: