A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Jazreel's 1st 5-in-1



11 Feb****Jazreel's 1st 5-in-1

She's 6.75kg today. She was 3.5mths old. The jab was slightly delayed coz of the CNY.

The GP commented that she's such a sweet little girl, she lay on the weighing scales, eyes following me when I walked around, but never made a cry.


She cried for a moment of course when the needle went in.
Then she took the rotarix.

My little girl is now 4mths old, such a sweet little princess of mine. I love her to bits. Though now she hardly can nap on her own after that CNY of rushing here and there, but she's still so sweet she hardly cries even when she's hungry. she smiles readily, has a sweet disposition, and is scared of Ah Gong coz he talks so loud hehee..

She has started recently to suck and eat her feet, and will now grab the dangling toys at her aqua playmat, and stare intently at the ball.

My little girl...





No comments: