A Little Space to Call Our Own

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker


The 2 of us

Friday, January 12, 2007

Auntie Hanzi's Wedding

Mummy's secondary school kaki Auntie Li'an has gotten married recently! Mummy woke me up early in the morning around 6am just so she can be there in the morning ceremony at Auntie Li'an's house. She put me in the sling and I slept throughout the morning's boisterous activities, giving the false impression to the other aunties that I am very well-behaved *EVIL GRIN*. At the solemnisation that evening, Mummy love how Auntie Li'an looked in the lovely dress with her straight long hair, so sexy *Whistle*. When the groom came over and talked to me, I determinedly grabbed the red packet that he was holding out to me! Auntie Miang felt sure Mummy must have trained me to grab anything RED in preparation for the CNY. As Daddy was busy entertaining me so that I will not scream during the vows exchange, he did not take any photos of the bride and groom! But don't think they mind as there are already 5 or 6 photographers present. Mummy cried when the bride teared during her vows exchange, it was so touching. Again, during dinner, Mummy Daddy amused themselves with passing me back and forth from Daddy's lap to Mummy's lap and back, taking photos of me, just coz I look so darn cute in the denim jumper Uncle Steve gave me *I knew I was irresistable*. Mummy is waiting for Auntie Li'an to send her the nice wedding photos, which she will post here soon. Auntie Li'an said she is close to tearing her hair from waiting.


Yeah, finally, Auntie Hanzi sent mummy the photos taken that night.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi sweetie poutie...

keke...Auntie Li'an can't wait to carry you little angel! Be patient k? Will send you our pretty pretty pic soon :)